***For life-threatening emergencies please ring 999.***
For an urgent appointment outside of normal surgery hours please ring the Out of Hours Service on 111.
Please only ask for urgent consultations or home visits when appropriate.
If you are unwell or injured, it’s important that you get to the right place, first time – Think 111 First!
– You can access the online Symptom Checker or call 111 for urgent help and advice.
– Please remember that your GP Practice is open. For any medical concerns, please don’t leave it until you need more urgent or emergency care. Contact your GP by telephone, or visit your local pharmacy for advice.
– If you have an injury that is urgent but non-life-threatening, go to your nearest Minor Injury Unit
– If you are unsure whether you require urgent or emergency help, please contact 111 before attending any of our hospitals.
– If it is a life-threatening emergency, please call 999 or go straight to The Grange University Hospital.